1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 8' 6'' boss is installed now

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by flykelley, Sep 14, 2005.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Ok Guys
    My new blade is home, here are a couple of pictures. Let it Snow,Snow and some more snow.

Regards Mike

Boss plow 009 resized.jpg

2. flykelley

One More Picture

Boss plow 010 resized.jpg

3. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

Great rig Mike!!!! :drinkup:
    Can you post a picture of the mount (ie. did you have to cut anything).

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Damn thats big!! Looks good. How much does the truck sag with the plow up? I am assuming you are runnin Timbrens?

William

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Looks damn good Fly! I hope you get plenty of snow this year to break it in.

6. flykelley

Yea its big 8'6'' I will be running with Timbrens and crank the bars 5 turns. She sags about 1-2 inchs. Its a heavy one for sure but that Chevy can handle it. :drinkup:

Regards Mike

7. sixspeed

sixspeed Senior Member

Niiiiice rig Mike! You guys build the nicest truck on the market!

8. flykelley

Thanks 6speed when I have the backrack on and all the lights up and running I will post some more pictures. As far as the we build the nicest trucks, I have to agree with you. My fellow Union Brothers and sisters work their butts off on that Assembly line for 9 hrs a day. Yes we get paid very well, but its a tough job. So here is to the guys and gals that build every great truck in the good old USA. :drinkup: I don't care what you buy as long as its made here in the USA. They work hard so we can all make a living pushing snow and mowing lawn's.

God Bless This Great Country.
    Regards Mike

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nice set up, just curious why is says Weingartz on the front ?? are they installing plow now ??

10. flykelley

Yes Eyesell they have been installing Plows for awhile now. I really don't like their name on my deflector so I will flip it over.

Regards Mike

11. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Don't flip it over, send them a bill for advertising. Let them flip it over for you!

12. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

I'd flip that name so fast.They use to sell Northerns back about 10 yrs ago...

13. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Nice Setup Mike Good luck with it! I think I'd get rid of the advertising too!

John

14. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

looks awesome mike.

about weingartz... I know that if you put their name on your trailer, they will pay 1/2 of what ever it costs for all the other lettering on your trailer.

15. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking setup you got there.

16. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Mike - Looking good man!! payup

17. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

nice rig man!!!!!

18. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Great looking set up! I just put a down payment on my new Boss 8'6 on friday. Boss will give you $150 in acceories if commited before Oct. 1. Can't wait to get it installed.

19. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

love the red on red man.... take good care of it and it will take good care of you

good luck mike