1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 6.7 Powerstroke

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Andrew010, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

2011 F250 Lariat Ultimate and Chrome package. Snow plow prep. Electric locking diff. FX4 package. 20" wheels soon to be traded out for 22" wheels with 35" tires.

Heated and Cooled seats are amazing and the new navigation is a big step up for Ford. 20 mpg at 70 mph on the interstate is pretty nice as well.

Haven't got the new mount yet so the plow isn't on.

Anyone looking for a Western UltraMount mount for a late 2004 F250 or a headlight harness for a 3 port ISO module for a 99-04 F250, Shoot me a PM.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Very nice. Please post pics with the 22s.
  3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Are those factory 20"s? If so wanna sell them when you move up to 22's? Lol
  4. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Those arent factory 20s. They're moto metal 951s.
  5. highmark923

highmark923 Member

Very nice! What does snow plow prep mean?
  6. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

Stonger front springs which then gives a higher FGAWR and a larger alternator to support the power for the plow and any lighting.
  7. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

Thats a very nice piece of metal you have there, whats your winter set of wheels or do you run the 22's all year round?
  8. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

my dream truck. congrats bro :salute:
  9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

10. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

I run the same wheels year round.
  11. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice truck man. Are you a sub or do you plow your own lots in des moines?
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  12. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Sub for now. Thought about bidding my own lots, but that's a lot of headache too.

Might have to do something different this year. From the sounds of it the guy I usually push for might not have enough work this year. Know for sure in a month or two either way.
  13. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck
  14. Niteowl

Niteowl Junior Member

Was your truck up at American Topper on Broadway maybe 2 weeks ago? Our shop is right around the corner from there and I saw it in the parking lot. Thing looks really clean!
  15. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Yeah, it was. Small world huh. Was up there getting a Line X liner put in.

Thanks for the comments as well guys!
  16. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Alright, let me know when your selling those rims. I would be interested in taking a look at them.
  17. Niteowl

Niteowl Junior Member

It sure is! What wheels and tires are you going to? I'm thinking of doing 22's and 35's on my 2005 excursion but pictures off google are hard to judge how it will look.
  18. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. Them new Super Dutys look like great trucks.
  19. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

Sounds good.

I was thinking about going with the new Fuel wheels, 22x11 but the offset has be concerned. The wheels I have now stick out too much and the 22x11 will stick out another inch ish. I'm going to do some more looking around and see what I else I might find.

Either way it's getting a 4-6" lift and 22" wheels with 35" tires, just not sure which ones just yet.
  20. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Beautiful truck!! Hope to have to have one in the near future.