1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New 2010 Toyota Tundra

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I picked up my new 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab today. It was built in Texas. I got a spray on bed liner put in it yesterday. I'm getting a 7.5' Fisher put on it Tuesday. I have only drove it home and it goes wicked good. I can't wait to plow with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

...built in texas...lol haha...still a Toyotard...good luck :)

3. mercer_me

More Pictures Of My 2010 Toyota Tundra

Spray on bed liner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front Seat
    [​IMG]

Back Seat
    [​IMG]

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

8'2" Boss V!

5. mercer_me

I wanted to put a 7.5' Boss Trip Edge on it, but the Boss dealer said it was to heavy for my truck and he wouldn't put it on.

6. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

7. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Sweet truck.Are you getting the HT series Fisher or HD? Good luck and post some pics !

8. mercer_me

Right now I'm leaning toward the 7.5' SD becouse the Fisher dealer doesn't think I should put a 7.5' HD on it.

9. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

put an 8' on that thing! put some air shocks or timbrens up front and it will be an animal. don't worry about the ignorant people bashing you either, that truck will never let you down.

10. mercer_me

I saw a video on You Tube the other day of a Tundra with an 8' X Blade on it and barely squated.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nr8SJcT-F_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nr8SJcT-F_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

the cab looks cramped

12. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Looks like a sweet ride to me . :nod:

13. mercer_me

I know it looks cramped in the pictures, but actualy it's realy roomy inside.

14. mercer_me

Thanks, I realy like.

15. Uncle Herb

Uncle Herb Senior Member

Congrats! Keep an eye out for frame rot, that was a real problem on earlier models of your truck. I'm almost sure there was some kind of recall about it. Mind letting us know the price?

16. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That is nice! Great color. Put an 8' on it.:drinkup:

17. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster Senior Member

And this is why our economy sucks cause people are ignorant and buy toyota. BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!

18. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Speaking of "Ignorant".:rolleyes: It's his money, he can buy what he likes. The dealer was located in the U.S.. That helps the economy. Plus, didn't he say it was built in Texas?

19. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

and here we go agian. always turns into an arguement. my truck is better than yours bla... bla.... bla..... They make the truck in TEXAS out of mostly usa assembled parts. It costs too much to ship some things form china and is more cost effective to make stuff closer to the plant.

20. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Thats right :laughing: He should buy a Goverment Motors truck instead....Toyota's are made in the USA now by the way

Nice truck brotha, what motor did you get in the Tundra