1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New 2010 Toyota Tundra With My New 7.5' Fisher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Jan 12, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I picked up my new 7.5' Fisher plow today that I put on my new 2010 Toyota Tundra. This is my first electric/hydrolic plow and I think I'm going to like it. I got the Fish Stick Controler for it. The truck holds the plow very well. I can't wait until I can use it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mercer_me

Some More Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

You need to get some new rims and tires for that bad boy and it will be looking reeaaaaalllll good

4. mercer_me

I think I'm going to keep the same rims but I'm definatly going to get some new tires. I think I'm going to get the General Graber AT2 tires.

5. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Very nice looking plow set up! Now it's time for the light bar. lol

6. mercer_me

I'm getting a head ake rack and I'm going to put a strobe and 2 back up lights on it.

7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I like the rims. Is that headgear smaller than that of a bigger blade? It looks like it.

Looks very good Mercer.

8. mercer_me

Thanks. The head gear is smaller, but it has the same hydralic system as the HD.

9. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

does the plow cover the wheels when angled?

10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

They make chrome covers to go over those wheels. Gives it a little different look. I'll see if we have one at work that i can take a pic of.

Nice looking combo..

11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I ran those tires for a season. I hated them in the snow. They didn't last very long either.

It should. It's a 7 1/2 footer.

12. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Very nice!!! X2 on the tires (rubber) but you already know! Nice looking setup.

13. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

nice smaller setup

14. thesnowman269

I think those rims look horrible but thats just my opinion. The rest of the truck looks very nice though

15. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

nice setup truck looks nice. Now you can make some money and upgrade all that other stuff mentioned in the off season. i have seen that same setup in action you will love it and have no problem moving what you need.

16. mercer_me

I think they look good. But I do value your opinion. If you think those rims are ugly take a look at these.

Tundra Rim.jpg

17. thesnowman269

Hah wow that hurts to even look at those

18. mercer_me

Ya, tell me about it. HAHA

19. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

looks good your plow lights aren't much higher than your truck lights do you have ny troubles at night?

i have a set general grabbers on my pickup and i love them, they are wearing just as good as my michelins and i have never had any traction troubles. either my trucks a tank or i got a good set of tires :laughing:

20. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice. The green and yellow go well together.