1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 2010 Ram 2500 HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Nozzleman, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

I posted a pic several day's ago in the Dodge section but I figured that get's limited view's and I'm sure some will want to see a new Dodge HD so I'll post a pic here also.

2010 Laramie 2500 with a Hemi. I debadged the "Ram 2500 Heavy Duty" emblems from the drivers and passengers door.

I figure a nice stainless steel Fisher X-blade will look good on it next winter.

Random 026.jpg
  2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

sweet looking truck man
  3. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

The front ends are so big! Id take the Hemi off also, look sweet with nothing on it! Id go with a Boss V-XT, then it would look sweet!!
  4. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

i honestly hate it i like the older style 5 times as much...the front end looks awfull...JMO
  5. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking truck
  7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I like it.
  8. 2005Chev

2005Chev Member

Thats a great looking truck.. Thats what I want to get next but with the Cummins.
  9. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Nice rig!! A cummins would be nice but a little pricey i bet.
  10. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

not bad for a dodge, i think it would look 100 times better with some window tint, back rack and a led light bar!
  11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. I agree that a new stainless steel Fisher X-blade will look good on it next winter.
  12. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, I didn't know they made HD and non HD Dodges now

thought it was a Chevy only deal
  13. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I went in and they told me on my reg cab long bed would be a 7k option for the Cummins. Im going to have to wait for used before I take that hit!!
  14. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Sorry for the confusion but there is only a 2500. When I debadged the emblems on the door they said "2500 Heavy Duty" but there is no light duty variant of the 2500.

Thanks for the compliments. I do agree the 3rd gen front end was nicer along with the need for window tint. However, I'll pass on the backrack.
  15. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck
  16. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I will have to second that
  17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

it looks bald without the clearance lights.....sweet truck none the less!
  18. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A stainless X blade, and you can just park the whole thing at my house Noz :D
  19. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

I swear if a F350 headlight and a mustang headlight ever got together
  20. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Thanks for all the positive replies. I love the way this truck handles in comparison to my Superduty, it's a night and day difference.