1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 2009 F350 Diesel BOAT!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pushin 4 u, Jul 19, 2009.

1. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Having twin boys meant I HAD to get a new toy!!!!! Winter...BRING IT!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

nice truck & plow.....I have been very happy with my wideout, is that new for you, or have you ran one before?
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Damn, you spared no expense. Pimp ass truck, a Wideout, 1k spreader with light kit, Weatherguard box, and very nice lettering! Well done, nice truck!
  4. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Thanks for the compliments, now tell my wife that it's justified.LOL It is the second season using the wideout and I tell ya what, I'll never go back to a straight blade ever!!! The amount of tricks you can do with the wideout is amazing! Technology in plowing is awsome!!! My next goal is to get all the equip. you guys have...baby steps first.xysport
  5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

look up that auger issues with that 1000.....the new augers suck...get the older version..

theres a large thread on it somewhere.
  6. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I really like your lettering, it stands out quite well. We have a similar line above the tires.
  7. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

nice lookin truck. I like the lettering. Throw some heavy duty coils on there now to jack the front up. It looks much better.
  8. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, that truck is truly awesome haha. Good looking lettering too.
  9. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Looks great! Ford trucks and Western equipment you can't go wrong
  10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Amen to that Bro! The best 2 brands..... Uh oh gonna start a war.

Very nice looking truck.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  11. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

We know better!!!

There is no war to be started...the SMART people go with Ford and Western...LOL:yow!::help:
  12. gkm

gkm Senior Member

that is a great lokking truck!!!
  13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Most won't admit it when they are wrong though..... lol

By the way, I bought my 02' 350 from a guy in Plainfield. Nice place.
  14. Carlito

Carlito Member

I saw your videos on youtube.
    Nice truck!
  15. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Nice looking truck! I like the weatherguard box!
  16. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

The lettering would be a great tool in the winter the summer i would personally not want to look at it
  17. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

I don't know you, but I now hate you for the sole reason I am beyond jealous of that setup. I am kidding about hating you but that is an awsome setup and I would love to have something like that someday!! Hope it serves you well!
  18. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

my yachts bigger lol, just kidding, looks like your gonna have some fun! looks like a lariat as well, nothing more comfortable to be in during a blizzard at 3 in the morning. gotta love the sync system!

19. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That is a nice truck, I wish I could find a good deal on a tailgate spreader for mine, even it was just a tiny one as long as it worked. Have a good season.
  20. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Guys them are some sweet trucks and plows. I got a Western last year on my super duty