1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 2008 GMC 2500hd Duramax!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Petr51488, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Well, it finally came. Here it is. 2008 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed Duramax/Allison. It's got every option except the rear seat tv's. This truck is a Beast compared to my 1500. I won't be putting a plow on it for obvious reasons. (its too damn long!) But, i will have 2 snowblower and an atv/plow in it.

truck1.JPG

truck 2.JPG

truck3.JPG

truck5.JPG

truck6.JPG

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That thing is huge, looks really good though. I would have bought a Ford if I was you. j/k I love my NBS, it is definitely an improvement. Good luck with the new truck.

3. topdj

topdj Senior Member

I saw one just like that at my dealers a few weeks ago it was red too, HUGE
    it was freakin bus sized:dizzy:

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck, all you need now is a plow!

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful truck. That is a big truck. I would put a Western on that or a Fisher SS X blade would look good on that. I love the color too. Good luck with it

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  6. topdj

topdj Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  7. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

I would put a plow on.. heck thats all i plow with is my crew cab duallys.

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Even though I really dislike the color red that is one nice truck. :D

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looking sharp- glad to see you went with the BEST... GMC! Love the color! A nice Fisher plow would look great on there (if you do decide to plow with it)!

10. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice looking truck. Surprised to see it did not come through with the roof top marker lights.

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

damn thats a beast. looking great though, really sharp

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Beautiful Truckwesport Just curious as to what you use to get the ATV with the plow in you bed?

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i said it over on lawnsite but its worth saying again.....thats a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg truck you got there but she sure is pretty

14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

congrats dbl ur an addict:drinkup:

15. ondagawood

ondagawood Senior Member

16. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

How about some interior pics too :) That truck looks awesome, it's huge, but you should still put a plow on it :) FIIIISSSSHHHHHEEEERRRRR

17. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

well thanks

18. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

2008 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed Duramax/Allison.

Does it say that on the title? lol Or does it just say Chevrolet Truck.

19. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies!

The roof marker lights were an option, but i didnt really like the look of them, so i decided not to have them added.

The way i get my atv up into the truck is by using a set of aluminum ramps. I take the plow off (square reciever for blackline plow) drive the quad up, then hook the plow back up on the atv. It takes about 2 minutes.

Thanks for the link on the Diesel Place. I'm allready a member. They got ton's of info on that site.

I'll try to get some interior pics tomorrow. Its really nice inside.

20. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Here's some of the interior shots..It amazes me how quiet it is inside at highway speeds. They really did something great with this truck. The thing i like about the back seats is they fold up without any levers. The rear also has its own radio/cd/sattelite music that is used with headphones. The navi system is awesome. Some of the best i've seen. The truck is going in soon for a bedliner, top rails, top rail hooks, possibly nerf bars, and possibly a backrack.

inside1.JPG

inside2.JPG

inside3.JPG

inside4.JPG