1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New 2008 F250 S

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Cutting Edge Kid, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

My New 2008 F250 SD

This Truck is the truck that I drive during the season. As you can tell, I like lights. The light set-up is only about halfway complete. So far the truck has has (6) Whelen Hide-a-way strobes in the Head lights, signals, and in an open area above the reverse lights. I have 10 amber Whelen TIR-3's angled on the front bumper, mounted on the Fender Vents and Step tubes. I also mounted Whelen TIR-6's on trailer hitch. I currently have my old Sho-Me/Able 2 slim-lites in the rear window until the Whelen Dominators arrive. Since, I've gotten the truck, I've changed the Grille, Added: Harley Head Lights, H.I.D. Head & Fog Lights, Smoked Bug Deflector, Black painted front and rear bumpers, Smoked the windows, Rain Gaurds, Recon Smoked Roof Clearance lights with Amber L.E.D.'s, Recon Smoked Mirror lights with Amber L.E.D.'s, added the Telescopice Mirrors, Smoked L.E.D. taillights, The Cadillac Escalade "Stealth 3rd Brake Light", and Recon Smoked under tailgate light. The Summer Tires are Black XD Spyder's wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers. Here are the pic's of a clean truck with NO SNOW!

Havoc 216.jpg

Havoc 220.jpg

Havoc 226.jpg

Havoc 235.jpg

Havoc 236.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

wow that truck is beautiful!
  3. Cutting Edge Kid

A Few More Pics...

Havoc 243.jpg

Havoc 244.jpg

Havoc 249.jpg

Havoc 252.jpg

Havoc 257.jpg
  4. Cutting Edge Kid

A Few More...

Havoc 259.jpg

Havoc 261.jpg

Havoc 267.jpg

Havoc 286.jpg

Havoc 324.jpg
  5. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Talk about decked out. Looks great!
  6. Cutting Edge Kid

The Escalade Brake Light & Tail light Strobes

Havoc 305-2.jpg

Havoc 288.jpg

Havoc 289.jpg
  7. i have to say, you did set this one up just like the white one and it is kick a$$. i love it. Im going to have to see it in person one day when im up there. You better get a vid of this one up soon
  8. Cutting Edge Kid

The day I got it Last year 12/20/08

Big Black.jpg
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thanx for posting the close up of the rear strobe! I have same tail lights on my chevy and put my strobes in the reverse, I think now I'll add two more where u put yours.....
  10. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Holy crap man. I thought i had a lot of lights
  11. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

sorry but...

that truck is way to pretty to plow with!!!
  12. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

amazing setup. im assuming its a lariat?
  13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great man!!!!

You have just a few more lights than me.....

I also love lights!!!
  14. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

go wash that spreader man!
  15. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That think is sweet and I love all the lights to.
  16. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

thats a nice looking truck, i sure wouldnt want to salt with it. I had a salter on my nice truck last year pressure washed the truck after every time i salted with it. still got some rust on the bumper, so i brought another truck to salt with.
  17. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

why bother putting lights on the bumper/step bars? they're so low that even a snow bank will block them. you want light up high where people can see them if they're not directly behind or next to your truck

nice truck though
  18. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

That is a beautiful truck even though I'm a Chevy man.... Please tell me its a diesel...
  19. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

You really do like lights :drinkup: Very cool truck!
  20. Lawnboy89

Lawnboy89 Member
    from CT

Sweeet truck man. You did alot to it in one year. Just wondering, have you ever tried spreading sand in that spreader that you have?