1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 2007 Dodge 3500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LwnmwrMan22, Nov 5, 2008.

1. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I got this truck 3 weeks ago.

Dodge 3500, quad cab, 4x4, auto, 6.7 Cummins, 9' Contractor's dump, still new off the lot.

Listed at $51,090, I paid $31,000.

As you can see, it's got a 9.2 Boss V.

snowblower 023.jpg
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice, should push some serious snow. Looks as though the price was price too :nod:
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Sweet deal-congrats!
  4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nive truck and plow a money making set up.
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

NIce looking Dodge and Boss.:drinkup:
  6. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Did you spec that out or was that a demo? Thats a good deal.
  7. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

That is loooooooooooooooong.
  8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What dealer did you get it from and do they have more? I will buy one for that price
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good...congrats.:drinkup: I like the new style lights, they are growing on me!
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck...you stole that thing
  11. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Why can't I find a deal like that...:realmad:
  12. LwnmwrMan22

There were 2, one a regular cab with an 11' tipper, and this one with a 9' tipper.

There were also 5 cab and chassis with no bed, as well as 3 2008 4500 / 5500.

I went with this one, because I couldn't see myself needing the weight capabilities for the 4500 / 5500's.

The cab and chassis I could have bought for $26,000.

I took one with a box, because the box was going to be $8,000 installed, I essentially paid $5,000 for this box.

The other trucks were all regular cabs, I took the quad cab because I've hired 2 guys to work with me, and I didn't think we all wanted to sit shoulder to shoulder when we're all sweaty.

NBI -

It was Forest Lake Dodge, but I don't see any of the rest of the trucks anymore. I don't know if they shipped them to Roseville, Monticello, or other Denny Hecker dealers.

They did anything they could to get rid of them. If you're serious about the price, I'd call the other Hecker dealers to see if they've got some around.
  13. LwnmwrMan22

Also, for what it's worth, the mobile home you see in the background is my parents place. I don't own 2 trucks that are worth more than my house.
  14. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

You know this spring when I was looking for another truck I wanted a dodge quad cab. They told me they couldn't move on the price because they were moving so fast and were asking 58k with the bed. They same truck is still at the dealer. Almost wish I had waited, because I would be driving around one of those if I could have gotten that number. Great deal and best of luck with it.
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's a sweet truck. Congrats on legally stealing that one!!
  16. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

sweet deal. Any plans for a salter?
  17. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Only in ussmileyflag
  18. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

So does that mean your up to three trucks? Help ease the stree when it snows now having another truck...
  19. LwnmwrMan22

Yes, I have the (2) 2006 Dodge's in my avatar, and now this 2007 which replaces my 1999 Dodge 2500 as a backup truck.

I've added enough accounts to put 3 trucks in fulltime, plus I'm subbing 5 accounts.
  20. LwnmwrMan22

No, no plans for a salter right now.

The few accounts we actually salt, we used bagged salt and a little walkbehind spreader for the walks.