1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 1989 Dodge W100

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by limargie25, Jan 19, 2004.

1. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

Here is a pic of my new Dodge. I got her for only $1500 bucks and everything works. It had been sitting for 2 years at a local dealer and I happened to stop and ask about it. I gave her a tune-up and some general maintenance and she runs great. I bought the rims and tires complete at the junkyard for $100 bucks and the lightbar from EBAY for $125. I clened it up a bit and now she is ready except I still need to get a cutting edge. What do you guys think??[​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2004
  2. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

:( what happened to my picture????

Does anyone know how to post a pic???? I keep trying but it wont work.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2004
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

4. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

one more time

mydodge 004.jpg
  5. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Thats a lot of truck for $1500. Nice score!
  6. Blizzard15

Blizzard15 Junior Member
    from CT

hey guys iam new here:waving:

nice truck for $1500
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

welcome to the site :waving:
  8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

looks like you got a good deal on the truck.

welcome to plowsite blizzard15:waving:

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Welcome! Nice truck! My first plow truck was a 81 Dodge Power Ram 150 with a Fisher plow. That Dodge has a slant 6 with a 4 speed and would go through any snow! Good luck and enjoy the site!
  10. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

well from what everyone has told me it seem's as though I should do okay with my new truck. Thanks for all the input and advice.

SNOCOMMANDER80 Junior Member

thats a nice truck! love those dodges!
  12. MikeO

MikeO Junior Member

I just love those old dodges. I think they look a whole lot better than the new body style.
  13. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

you made out very niceley with that rig for 1500. heck, for that price i would have grabbed it too.!

14. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

those old dodges are tough and they look better
  15. DodgePlower

DodgePlower Junior Member

i have an '88 dodge 150 with new 3/4 ton springs, only problem with em is the body rot, this summer she got a new bed, doors, fender and a paint job. Those 318 run like a bear, min eplows and runs like a dream..even with 208k on her !!
  16. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

I had a 72 sno commander which i miss passionatley. out plowed my 76 ford with it but it was rottin away an then the 318 blew up. one of the strongest trucks i ever plowed with!:drinkup: We got a 78 dodge w250 at work with an 8' fisher hydraulic man with just a wood flatbed an no weight that sucker just goes. i pushed a 40 yrd dumpster container back with it already! not bad for a 318 4spd:yow!: good luck with ur ole dodge hope ya make some payup

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Check out my Church's retired plow truck up for sale.

ramcharger plow.jpg