1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new $10.00 wheels!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mass1589, Oct 2, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

haha not really new but new to me....i painted the stockers black and had my center caps and ring polished. i love the look the photo didnt really come out to good the paint looks alot glossy in person but i like the black and chrome scheme the truck has going on!!

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol looks good............................really good actually

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hahhaa thanks alot.....i just could not deal with the stock grey painted rims witht he dull centers and ring any more...next week my visor and tailgate is going in for paint. then i think im done with the exterior.

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

that truck looks awesome i tell you hhwhat

5. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Looks real good on a black truck! Couple guys around here doing the same thing, but none of them have a black truck.

6. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Dont do a visor, your asking for water/ rust issues. trust me i had one.

7. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

thanks for the compliments guys!

i kno ive tossed the idea around about the rust issues but it looks awesome!! my freind installed a few of them at his old shop sooo he is doing mine he claims he has some really strong silicone and rust protector...

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

8. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

hey post a video of those lights please.

9. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Ooo man im sorry i completly forgot!!!! I have one on my phone when i get home i will post it in te strobe section!!

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That is one clean OBS Chevy, especially for New England. Can you post some details about it - diesel/gas, etc. nice nice truck

11. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Thanks!! I bought it from a member on here ... Back in august it has 85k 5.7l with 4l80e tranny 4.10 gears drives super smooth! I kno these trucks have rust on the rockers cab corners and such but this one is absolutly rust freee!!! I sprayed the underneath too to help protect it got all new lights new front bumper and now im waiting to pait my new tailgate and visor next week i think if i end up keeping it im gonna spray the bed! I got an extang blackmax tonneau for it too nd timted the windows...

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Stock OBS GM steel wheels look wicked good when they are painted black. Like others have said very nice OBS Chevy.

13. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

4:10 rears be prepared to be filling up alot i had them on my '97 diesel seamed like it would gulp fuel when on the highway great for pulling and driving around town but not on highway driving. looks really nice for the year.

14. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Dang, Looks EXACTLY like my obs chevy lol painted rims and all. mine has the same visor on it as well lol
    [​IMG]

15. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

wow that is weird this truck was in conn. with its previous owner! and im looking at that exact light bar also!! hahaha

16. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

sharp obs man. now it needs tons of strobes and a lightbarThumbs Up

17. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

4 bulb hide away kit already installed!

18. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol nice..