1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My neighbor hates by Boss Snowplows

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by TUNDRA INC, Dec 19, 2005.

1. TUNDRA INC

TUNDRA INC Junior Member

:yow!: I have a very successful plowing business in Duluth, MN and have problems with one of my neighbors. When the business end of things are done, my neighbors get the opportunity for a Boss snow removal for free. This is of course, the neighbors that I like. The ones next door hate me because I do not plow their driveway. First of all, these jehovas' witnesses (or however they spell it) were to cheap to do a real driveway. They took old bricks from an old church and just "set them" on the ground without digging or leveling. Two years ago I told them to not be offended if I do not help them out like I do to the rest of the neighbors. That was not good enough. Then the guy started to yell about the snow I windrow from my driveway towards their yard. I explained that if I still snowblowed the driveway that the snow would still go that way like it always has. It just has a different appearance when windrowed and pushed. (same amount - just looks different) Well, I came home after a major blizzard after 3 days of plowing with only a little nap here and there in my extended cab. I just wanted my bed. Well, here is my ighbor waiting for me when I arrived home. I was scraping my driveway and he flew out of his house. I showed him exactly how tuff a Boss plow is that night. I quit scraping my driveway and proceeded to his. After getting to the beginning of his driveway I backed across the street to the end of the driveway across the street from his. I put the gas to the floor and you would not believe what happened to the rear end of his Subaru wagon. Caved it in and sent it sideways. I backed up again and slammed it on the side with the Boss. After hitting it a few more times the brand new Subaru was destroyed. He went in his house and I decided that I had better go to the cabin. (I am in just a little trouble at this point) A day later I came home and no messages. I guess I scared the guy to death and he never reported me. The moral of the story is that my plow and truck never suffered any injuries during the incident. Toyota Tundra and a Boss plow is all you need. You cant hurt either of them!!!!!!

Mike - Tundra, Inc. Snow Removal

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I bit until he said Toyota Tundra.lol:dizzy:

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

No matter the time of year, there will all ways be, a few flakes in Duluth Mn,

4. payton

payton Senior Member

say good bye to your bussiness.

cause your gonna end up getting sued. and possibly arrested.

lets see hit and run. tresspassing. destruction of private property. what else could i think of.

payton

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Anyone else smell that? Smells like.....................Bullsh*t to me. :rolleyes: :nod:

6. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

i agree... I wanna see some pics posted!!!

7. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

TROLL:waving:

Duluth is a small town if a plow driver went berserk it would be front page news. I have seen nothing about this any where in the news.:nono:

It's time to get that bull back in it's own pasture before he stinks up the whole place...:nod:

8. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Well, I live just out side of Duluth my self. So, you can tell me here or in a P.M. where this happend and I'll go and take some pics and post them, so where did this happen?

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Well, any searches, whether under yellowpages or google, just come up with Tundra Storage off of Hwy 2. Sno, I guess you could drive on over there and see if there's a Tundra with a Boss plow on, then look for something of a "cobblestone / brick" drive around there anywhere.........

10. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

I know the location well, there are no homes in the immediate area of the storage units so it mush have happened some where else.

The storage units are about 10-15 miles from me.
    I'm not doing to much to day as it is not snowing, hey!! may be I'll grab my camera and run over there and see what I see .LOL

11. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Farmer, a long lost cousin of your's do you suppose???:D Geez, Minnesotans are getting a bad rap here, first that True Turf guy goes off on some dude posting a pic of his truck and now we have Mark Twain telling stories in Duluth...:help:

Buck

12. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

ROFLMAO!!:waving:

Yea!! A while back a couple of cousins must have married and it's there kid!!!!!
    Well, I guess this guy can go off on me at the Christmas gathering.:dizzy:lol

Back to Mr. Mike,
    I took a drive over to tundra storage. First if there is no relation between Mike and Tundra storage I Apologize now for any miss understanding...

The facility is new, and is very nice large over head doors. Each unit has a man door and a over head door. The over head is lockable from the inside, you have to go in the man door to gain access to the unit.

I looked like the snow removal was done with an ASV with a dirt bucket and some with a truck. The plowing was slopy at best.
    I did not see the MIGHTY toyota any where.
    here is a pic of the sign and I'll post one of the Yard.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  13. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Tundra yard pic

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  14. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey wait...isn't that a crumpled up Subaru there on the right???? :nono: :D Nah, I guess it looks more like R2D2 and C3PO from Star Wars.

Buck

15. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Thats the biggest bunch of B.S. i have read on this site in nearly two years.I don't know why some guys need to come on here and tell a bunch of lies.

16. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Put The Pipe Down!!!

17. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Yep, that one was strictly off the stable floor alright.

But, I have to admit, I got a laugh out of it. I just can't decide what was funnier, the whole story, or trying to picture my plow on a Toyota Tundra! :)

18. SnowBoss

SnowBoss Junior Member

X2--lol :)

19. tocs93

tocs93 Junior Member

I don't think anybody who has a successful snow plowing business is plowing with a Toyota! Funny story though.

20. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Too bad we did not have a 2 week waiting period before some one could post....then these one post wonders will never happen...