1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My low budget meyer set up

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by countrybiggen, Sep 9, 2012.

1. countrybiggen

countrybiggen Junior Member

Well everyone I got my entire plow set up for FREEEEEE Yeah FREEEEE. But the pump that came with it is only an up and down one and well that's not good enough for me at all. So I paid 80 bucks for one that works and is a 4 way pump so my question is should I rebuild it now or just wait for it to go out.
    Also is there a way I can identify the pump the model number is unreadable so is there another way.

COUNTRY BIGGEN

2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Post a picture of the pump. One of us will be able to identify it.

If I were you I'd get it rebuilt now just for peace of mind. If you wait for it to go out it will most likely be in the middle of the night in a snow storm when you need it the most.

3. countrybiggen

countrybiggen Junior Member

It's a E47 electro touch. I'm trying to post pics of it all from my phone but ..... I'm lost on this

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Only up and down could be a 46, or a T-5....