1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Logo !

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Clapper&Company, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Here is my logo, what do you guys think?

Every thing is Air Brush but the Clapper&Co. is 24Kt Gold Leaf

0202081736.jpg

0202081736a.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

looks good ron

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

looks really nice...for some reason the "11" in the phone number looks a little awkward, but very nice clean logo

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Some guys wear it around their neck. But Clapper's got enough money to have it put on his truck. xysport
    Looks good though man. If you dont mind me asking the cost?

5. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

You have 24 ct gold leaf but rims of rust. :confused:Just being an azz sorry! It looks real good.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I told Ron that he needs some nice chrome rims like I have on my truck, but he likes the rugged look, lol. Dont have to worry about polishing them that way, lol. Tho logo looks good, but looks much better in person. Maybe if he would use that fluid film he is always talking about on those wheels, they wouldnt rust:rolleyes:

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think he should add a "L" to ice!:rolleyes:

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Snow and Lice management, LMAO:D We specialize in the use of Rid-X and Fluid Film to help combat lice

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Fancy there ron with the pin stripes. looks good. lets see a pic of the whole fleet...

10. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

thats a nic elogo you got there ronnie!;) yeah i want to see a pic of the whole fleet too!

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice logo, Gold leaf looks nice

12. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Not to be rash, but that is his fleet for now. His black shortbed is down and out with a poop transmission. I havent seen his dump yet though. Cmon there Clap, lets see the other trucks.

13. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I need to get some of the dump, and post them! Hoping to get the logo on the dump this spring :D Also planning on adding a another truck in the spring too so were get pics ASAP.

What you guys think of lettering up the skid loader?

14. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

oooo fancy, lol

15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I think lettering the skid is a good idea. A few of my friends put their logo on the arms of the skid. The more advertising, the merrier, right?? I thought about putting some lettering on the back of the bagger on my Z.

16. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

that looks real good!!

17. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

Looks great... I know it can be hard to design logos ... Profesional, simple and easy to see

18. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I like the gold leaf looks classy, but the rims need work pop some 22" spinners on that thing and you'll be pimpin.

19. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Looks good. Is this the flatbed that you said you'd post pics of, but never got around to it? I'd plug up those holes were the factory mirrors used to be though.....

20. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

x2 same here