1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My little plow truck....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by timebomb9900, Jan 16, 2011.

1. timebomb9900

timebomb9900 Junior Member

I love it because it has never given me any trouble... I never had any other plows, but this boss has been amazing, not a single issue in 2 years... and best of all.... its all paid for... no truck payment, so im trying to make some coin.....

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures ???????????
  3. timebomb9900

anyone have any ideas on what to put for plow on silverado 2500hd... i was thinking boss 8' VXT...
  4. BORIS

BORIS Senior Member

That would look great on there i have the exact same truck and am planning on switching my straight boss to that when i have the cash saved.
  5. timebomb9900

Yeah i just got quote of $5650 installed.... And 8' straight superduty they quoted $4900 so for extra $650 id rather do vxt

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

thats a sweet truck. itll look good with a plow on
  7. needmoresnow

needmoresnow Member

you asked me my price and mine is the 9'2"
  8. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice equipment. You will like the VXT.