1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my little fleet

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mikegooseman, Nov 27, 2011.

1. mikegooseman

mikegooseman Senior Member

My F750 finally is done....and here are some pics of my equipment, all that is left is my little Kabota tractor, all of your input and thoughts are appreciated.....
    Mike tymusic

DSC04842 - Copy.JPG

DSC04845.JPG

DSC04848.JPG

DSC04853.JPG

DSC04850.JPG

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Looks like a nice set up Mike... have you used the speed blade yet? how did you like it? that spreader looks HUGE in that truck!...LOL

3. mikegooseman

Thanks.... so you think the orange thing is huge !! lol.. I used one of those blades lastyear and i loved it

4. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Very nice set ups

5. mikegooseman

Thanks snowman6 I hope it works well for me.ussmileyflag

6. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Nice looking fleet! Thumbs Up

7. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Lookin' good and I am jealous !!!!

8. lndscpe

lndscpe Member

Nice looking equipment!! Like the F750! Thumbs Up

9. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

I don't see anything wrong with what ya got there. Now go out out and make some money!

10. mikegooseman

Thanks to all of your comments....:drinkup:

11. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

did you buy that 750 new!?!

12. mikegooseman

Yes I ordered it just over 2 months ago, It was worth the wait I guess..

13. newhere

from Fenton

i want to order a new f-750 ext. cab sitting on air ride and a RDS3500 with cummins power and leather seats but i cant seem to justify the 84,000 price tag when i can get a used one for less then 20 grand. Did you resort to drinking to convince yourself to sign on the line?

14. mikegooseman

LMAO... well I don't drink so the answer to that is no. As far as the price you were quoted , I think maybe you need to start drinking ! lol With all the hydraulics, dump body, salter and plow and all its installations it all came in at around $105,000. so I think I got a smokin deal...plus that truck will be working in the summer.:drinkup:

15. newhere

from Fenton

Im the one that needs to be drinking!?!?! you just paid over a hundred grand for a plow truck!!! ****insert crap in your pants here****

I was talking a cab and chassis ready for a hooklift install, not a ready to work rig. Hook will run 16.5k if i install it.

Thats just a crazy amount of money to spend on a truck, i dont know how you can make a hundred thousand bones + insurance + interest back.

16. mikegooseman

Well if you amortize it over 5 years , it is a good investment, don't think its as bad as you are trying to make it seem, I have friends who are on this site who own 6 or 7 of them !! this thread wasn't to discuss budget,or a price in general. This is simply a thread I posted of my toys bud . :salute:

17. newhere

from Fenton

sorry. i am in complete admiration of your toys. That truck is incredible. Maybe some day for me.

18. mikegooseman

Hey no need to be sorry, I got big shoulders and thanks for you opinion . :drinkup:

19. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

how big is that salter?

20. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

All your equipment looks great.
    Guys in the US don't know how much more we pay for equipment then they do. Plows and salters are about 35% less south of the border.

Do you have a lot more plow trucks or brokers? That is a large salter for such a small amount of plowing equipment.