1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my lil plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bluenite608, Dec 30, 2003.

1. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

hey guys here is my honda foreman, its decked out with a moose plow and a warn winch controls the up and down motions, i have the lift kit which allows the chrome wheels and extra large tires :D, i mounted 2 additonal spot lights and some other goodies such as skid plates on the front cv-joints, a tool box mounted on the back rack and much more.

comments appreciated :nod:

2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Nice looking unit. I use to plow my driveway with a 4 wheeler and they do a good job. The only thing I didn't like is that the cab heater isn't that good on them.
  3. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

Jeff, that 4 wheeler is really sharp!
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice 4 wheeler.:)
  5. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

THANKS GUYS i love to plow with this quad. My driveway is 750 feet long and that is just the first part of it, even after plowing all day or night or both I still come home and get on the little plow. It is like plowing and playing all in one!!!:D
  6. badranman

badranman Senior Member

How deep of a snowfall can you plow with that before it's too much?
  7. joethevacman14

joethevacman14 Member

What kind of red warning light you got there? It looks like a nice rig!
  8. A and R Plowing

A and R Plowing Junior Member

!:drinkup: :blush2:
  9. Blizzard15

Blizzard15 Junior Member
    from CT

yea.. i got a plow on my polaris quad and it is great. last storm we had was about 5 inches of heavy wet snow and for no down pressure it worked great:nod:
    nice looking honda, how much lift is on it?

10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I need something like that to do all my walks.:nod:
  11. midnight1957

midnight1957 Junior Member

4 wheeler

Hi, I am new to this site but I love your set up on your 4 wheeler, it must be compact.
    I have an old tractor that has a blade on the front and implements for the rear but they both are manual (ouch). If I could rig something up like you have on your 4 wheeler then it would help a lot. How much weight will it lift?
    Could you please tell me if you bought a kit or did you make your parts? Also do you have any pictures you could send me of your installation?
    Please reply to watereemech@bellsouth.net

12. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

13. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

...this thread was started 7 years ago...the original poster has not been active since 12-28-2008...