1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my lil dodge with its new meats

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by payton, Dec 4, 2008.

1. payton

payton Senior Member

heres a few new pics taken this am.

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great. Are you going to get some lug and hub covers? That would really top it off.
  3. payton

payton Senior Member

centers and lug covers are in the back seat.. not sure im gonna put them on till spring.. plus i just threw them on last night at 11pm.. so i still need to put a few miles on it then check everything make sure everything is tight..

4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

looks sweet :cool:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how are the tires gonna do for plowing they look like they have no tread for traction, otherwise its bas ass man!
  6. payton

payton Senior Member

the fronts are drive tires the rears are traction tires. im actually going to go see bout 2 more traction tires at local dealer this afternoon.. should plow great.. tall skinny tires... so it wont float.. time will tell..
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Wow! That's cool. Your front end is going to hate you. LOL
  8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Are you installing an aftermarket grill?
  9. provfirescott

provfirescott Senior Member
    from Ma

Any lift on your truck to clear those?
  10. payton

payton Senior Member

the honeycomb grill is there just looks empty..
    front end already hates me.lol i use my trucks as trucks.. i work em hard ..

the truck has been leveled and clears fine.. im gonna put the plow on in a bit and see how it looks im hoping it holds the weight just fine.. but we will see.. cross ur fingers
  11. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Man thats sharp
  12. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

That is one kickin' rig bro!
    Any thoughts about putting stacks on 'er?
    Damn that sharp!

13. payton

payton Senior Member

dont have the room for fuel tank.. 105 gallon L tank in the bed tool box no room..

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Truck looks great but I would just run stockers for the winter.

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Ever had to ploish a bud rim before???? JD is right run the stockers in the winter, bring out the 22's in the nice weather. NTM the steers will slide really bad up front. Had a set of 19.5's on a 3500Hd.

Are you pushing with a V?? If so hook it up before the snow. You will proberly find the geometry of the blade is off a tad due to the different ride heights.

Time to revamp the box and move the tanks / boxes, what ever it takes make room for the stacks!!!! Personally the duallys look super sharp with the 22's.Does it ride as good as it looks??
  16. payton

payton Senior Member

the rims will be gettin blasted this spring and powdercoated black with my work rims wont stay nice around me.. so powder coating them is the best option.. and ive already had the blade on and made some adjustments.. hooks up fine..

front plow.jpg

pass plow.jpg
  17. payton

payton Senior Member

and trust me if i had room for a stack id have one.. but ive got aprox 5inchs of room between the fuel tank and the bedrail not nuff room.. i wish there was but fuel tank is more important then a stack
  18. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great payton!:drinkup:
  19. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Now thats bad ass, Nice Rig!!
  20. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Dont wanna jack your thread but here is mine also.....