1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my light exploded, lol

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 5, 2007.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

so yeah i was plowing the other night and tripped the plow alittle, wasnt too bad, and one of my plow lights exploded, lol and the other one got tweeked too and pointed straight up pretty much, so my question is where do i buy the lights, and why the hell did this happin, lol

nothing nobody????
  3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Your local auto parts store would probably have them. I have seen them at Meijers also. Auto Zone, Murrays and Napa would have them too

thnaks man are they basically a universal plow light??? if so great.
  5. dbreault

dbreault Member

The mounting might be universal not sure about the wiring though. You can go to any Curtis dealer for a set or single light. You can go on our website www.curtisplow.com to find a dealer near you. Sounds like to me that the mounts must have loosened up and when it tripped it just pitched itself forward.
  6. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

some times the harsh tripping oh the blade and some age on the plastic housings are to blame!they have a five wire rectangular plug i think the fifth one is a ground.i think they are made by trucklight for curtis(sno pro 3000)any curtis dealer has them
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2007

thanks bill i went to my dealer and picked one up, he says they sell them at most autoparts stores, so next time ill prolly grab a few at autozone or something.