1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My letter to Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Nascar Fan, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Dear mother nature I want to test you.I want to ask for the never been done before event.I would like at LEAST 48" of snow in 60 hours or LESS.Im sick of this ice,rain,and 50+ degrees in January.I want shutdown of roads and people lined up to tell me that they need someone like me with a commercial drivers license just to drive their tandems and tri axles to haul snow for crazy money.I will go back to driving for whatever state,county,town or village plow needs my service.Now i know i shouldn't tempt fate but you have been a failure.Whats the matter losin' the touch?----if this years snowfall is the best you got you better bring in some new talent because your pool is running real shallow.If you were shootin for shyt you wouldn't get a whif this year. :gunsfiring: Waiting to see your reply. You have one week to shape it up and/or ship it out.

2. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Dear mother nature, get a clue...

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Careful what you wish for...

I'll take 5" or 6" at a time with two or three days between each.

Thanks,
    The Plow Guy

4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Dear Nascar Fan's Alarm Clock,

Please be sure that your battery backup has at least enough charge for one more night, so when the power goes out due to the massive amounts of snowfall he requested, he doesn't sleep through it all...!! Mainly because we all know his trucks won't be going anywhere if he wakes up to 'at least 48" of snow'!!!! :D

Thank you.

:p

5. trying to make

trying to make Member

stick too your guns.If you want 48 inches of snow in 60 hours dont let these guys change your mind.If mother nature dosnt do something soon you can e-mail me.I have her address.The 2 of us can go meet her and straighten her out.By the way she has been sick and her daughter is getting ready to take oiver the familly buisness. :

6. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I would rather be stranded in my house with 48" of snow vs. 50 degrees and raining in February anytime.Think about it 48" of snow in one shot,in the glens Falls,Lake George area? I do not think it's ever happened here and if it has it was WAY before me.--Sorry i was born in '70 so i am still young to some people---but i think the chances of it happening are about the same as a lawyer calling me in the morning saying Bill Gates pulled my name from a hat and wants to give away 20 million dollars.

7. cc2004

cc2004 Member

If it doesn't snow i think we should all get together with all of our equipment and have ONE BIG AUCTION AND A LOT OF BEERS :drinkup:

8. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

We haven't had snow like that here since the 'Blizzard of 77'. Most I can recall in one storm is like 18" about four years ago. That was a heavy push for a one-ton!

9. Mother Nature

Mother Nature Junior Member

Quityerbitchin

Ok NASCAR Fan. I am tired of you.

You dare to question MY abilities?

May I remind you how fickle you are? How about 36 race's plus speed weeks of you NASCAR people praying to me about no rain. Now in the silly/off season you request more?

It is people of your ilk that shall get neither. I shall now make your year one of tear's. No snow for you and many rain-out's. Rain-out's will make some race's to be shown Mondays so you will be at work and miss the live event.

You want snow? Go by a ice crusher and get to work for you and you alone have doomed the season of wonderland for all and as such shall get no more than a 1/2 inch at a time.(kinda like your wife.)

The next time you question any of Earth's forces I shall set upon you the forces of all my powers. Hope you like cold w/no snow the next week just as a reminder.

Don't F__K w/ Mother Nature!!!

RIP 3

10. PLANET

PLANET Member

Great stuff guys :angel:

11. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

Thru humor the pain of the rain seems easier to bear

12. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Mother Nature Yes I do dare to ask for all that and a bag of chips.If my wife is getting a 1/2 inch apparently that is still 1/2 inch more than you are getting you miserable bat ,If you Finally DO get someone -make sure you both wear a bag over your heads in case yours falls off.Yeah i pretty much figured your "wrath"--or lack of it--for that matter is pretty much nothing.As far as a nothing but rain,you already gave us that this past summer and fall with what 3 days total in the 90 degree temps.Snow Miser and the Heat Miser both say you are like a Chrysler at night-You wont turn over.(Sorry Dodge fans--thats only a joke insert your own product there).So c'mon ol' lady 48" of snow and in less than---and i will cut you a break 'cause we all know you need it so you can fit your Metamucel and Prune Juice shots in between-40 hours.Bring it on.Btw---R.I.P. 3---The Man--

13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Derek

I remember that one, it was a Friday. Kids had the day off school and I had all weekend to get my schools clean and it took all weekend. If I never see another one of those it will be too soon. The 12" 2 days before Christmas was bad enough.

14. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

From Accuweather.com

STRONG GULF OF ALASKA LOW AND STRONG CENTRAL ASIAN RIDGE THREATEN TO LOCK WINTER INTO THE EAST...Yeah.....Ok... :rolleyes: