1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My latest truck (Plow COMMANDO)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Turf Commando, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Plow
    COMMANDO

1991 FORD F-150 4x4 (302) V8 121,000 miles....Paid $2,400 for truck and extra $400 for
    plow...
    Just detailed the exterior it was BADLY oxidized haven't done the interior yet ....

Pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still need the controller for the plow and harness
    Western blade, pump, everything else is Meyer have to do some parts fabrication to make it operational...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

wow!! very nice for being a 17 year old truck. are you planning on painting up the plow?

3. Turf Commando

It has some paint missing it's not 100% better but huge improvement ...
    Yes. I'm sanding,wire brushing, repair holes, etc. Than repaint before it's taken to shop for installation ....
    Here's a few extra pics of the truck and plow...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE FIND LOOKS LIKE A MONEY MAKER GOOD LUCK WITH IT:drinkup:

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice work. cant wait to see it with the shiny 'new' plow on it. you got a hell of a deal on the plow, nice cutting edge, no rust holes ,with all hydros. its a meyers wannabe boss with the paint. id probably go back to yellow with it

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i thought the twin tube ones were 351's?...there was something different under the hood ..i forgot..i has a 302

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well somebody replaced all the crappy parts to the meyers with western parts. NICE!

8. Turf Commando

Brands is preference, I just care if it works and makes payup
    Can't complain the plow was $400 new ones start at 5k.....

9. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Nice!!! I love the meyer/ western setup!!!! I never cared for the uni mount by western! That is a cool way to go around that! Nice truck and plow!!!!!!