1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My latest plowing competitors "Plowing Contract"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eyesell, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thought you guys would get a kick out this plowing contact, LOL :dizzy:

web Cheap Plow.jpg

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

What the f**k..........:confused:

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hahaha...I like it. I might even print that out and start canvassing the area.

4. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

Thats awesome!!!

Does that ad have a copy right? Where did you get it? I'm using that picture on my new signs!!!

5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE DID YOU GET A COPY OF MY FLYER?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

That is just too damn funny...

7. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I made that up about 10 years ago and posted it on the other site last year. anyone has my permition to use it if they would like. I would ask that you send me an e-mail and a picture of ware it is used but it is not nessry.

Dwan twhall@gci.net

8. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

Where do you get a rig like that. It would perfect for my biz. Oh yea, I can $ee the $$$$ pouring in now. And ju$t think I'll have that wheel barrow to pu$h it all the way to the bank.:nod:

9. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

don't brake?

What does the don't brake part mean? my wife is sitting here telling me not to send such a stupid question? But i need to know?

10. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I think it means BREAK DOWN?

11. trinitygrove

trinitygrove Member

Is that a heavy duty wheel barrow? Looks mint! I'm gonna replace my fleet of trucks with a fleet of those, im gonna be rich, and its all thanks to you. But you ain't getting no cut. LOL. Funny stuff man

12. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I was thinking about adding salting to that picture, I would pull into a lot, Break through the burm with the shovel, plow the lot, use the shovel to toss out the salt that was in the wheel barrow,(after a few years I think it would rust out enough so the salt would just fall through the holes in the bottom) after salting I could load up the snow and remove it.. full service.