1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My latest find....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Northland, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Northland

Northland Senior Member

I picked this up the other day. An 81 GMC Tonner. It runs damn nice. Has a bunch of cancer as you can see. But I found a front clip and doors off a '89 Burb that im gonna put on her and paint it white. Then im gonna straighten out the box and do it up in speedliner.

Has a 400 SB / 4Spd. Came with a 7'6 Western Cable Op thats in pretty nice shape. PTO and Hydraulics work great. Has a few busted leafs but I ordered a set of spring packs for it so they should be here in few days.

Should be a good landscaping/sanding rig for me. Cant complain for $1500.

DSC000721.JPG

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice find. Hows she run, any leaks? Hows the brakes?

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That's a real nice looking truck! plz post pics when it's done!!...also, what's that bobcat self propelled blower in your sig line?

4. Northland

Northland Senior Member

It runs real nice. It has a little blowby on startup but runs like a top. Brakes are decent. It should be a great rig. It had 5 busted leafs on the passenger side and one on the drivers side. I ordered a new set of springs from Huskyspring.com. Pretty reasonable if you are lookin for new leafs for anything.