1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Junk and Co-Pilot

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by max, Dec 9, 2005.

1. max

max Junior Member

2. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

That sure dosn't look like junk to me. A perfectly good plow pickup. If I have time I'll show you pics of the rustbuckets that I bought in October. Now I would classify mine as junk but not yours. Your co-pilot is ultra cool too.
  3. Looks like you co pilot can't hang! Better cut back his hours. LOL:rolleyes:
  4. max

max Junior Member

thanks guys... actually I'm very fond of that ugly green truck. Bought it a 2 years ago for a song. put a buch of tlc and $$ into it - currently the only thing on it that isn't new is the transmission (and that won't be long now :gunsfiring: ) anybody notice the solid front axle?? :drinkup:

...anyway the co-pilot is new, so I'll give him some slack. besides, he came very highly recommended.
  5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

You better watch out or that copilot will take over the co. I have seen it before, they stay in the background, sleep on the job, require frequent stops, and next thing you know is they are telling you what to do.
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

very nice truck, like the color. can you tell me more about the solid front axel. i plan on converting my f250 soon:)
  7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats nice. How do you keep it soooo clean when theres snow and salt on the ground?
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

junk ? thats truck looks mint to me and your co-pilot is sleeping on the job ? :nono:

haha god bless the little man
  9. max

max Junior Member

trust me, it's not as clean as it looks. I haven't washed it in almost a year.

meyer -

The Solid axle swap on the full size fords is fairly simple compared to other things I've done. check out fullsizebronco.com they have a SAS section on their forum that is top notch. your 250 has leaf springs I assume - most of the hard work is already done for you. if you have any specific questions feel free to send me an PM