1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my jeep in the off-season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jeepboy, Dec 10, 2003.

1. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

2. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

Sorry guy's I thought i could just practice posting a pic here without actually posting it!
  3. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

Where in NE Ohio do you go off roading? I've looked for some places to play with my truck a little in the summertime. Nice articulation!
  4. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

I go to wellsville down near east liverpool,great place to wheel! theres mud,some rocks,and steep hills . Also about 2.5 hours away in pa theres a place to go. Just drop me an e-mail when you want to go.jeepboytec101@aol.com
  5. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

lemme guess, paragon, never been there but def plan too.
  6. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

Yeah howd you guess?? i've been to daniel boone where the jeep jamboree is 2 times,and climbed carberator hill,and up&down fixer too. when your pushing 35 degrees side tilt there's a big feeling of relief when you hear those skid plates scrape the rocks. LOL Do you 4-wheel?