1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my grandsons new truck/boat

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IPLOWSNO, May 25, 2011.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

my grandson is way ahead of his time, as far as possesions go , new truck new boat whats next,

before long he will want me to build him a plow too
  2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I think he needs a garage to park it all in, and I'm sure Grampa's wallet needs the room.
    I grandkids are the best thing about getting older. have fun!
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Teach him how to back up that trailer!!!
  4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

yes if you do that he will thank you the rest of his life looool

god bless him

seeing as i got my tractor trailer lic, when i was18 i am pretty sure he will be a good driver,

he has taken over my shop as it is, dam matchboxes and gi joes on the ground shelves lol

he gotused to coming in to check on his boat and ended yp staying, maybe he will like to hack too who knows.

when he is ready he will get a electric trolling motor for it, and yea having grandsons is cool haha seeing as i had girls what a change for me ,

i am so glad i don't have to have tea parties anymore dressing up like oldfladies was getting lame, someone could of stopped by hahaha oh hellllllllllllllllllo there my dear hahaha

6. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

that is cool! I'm not sure my daughter would sit still enough in something like that!
  7. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks like he's all ready for some summer fun

thanks guys,

yea they move around it and stand in it , they haven't fell in yet so they don't understand the consequences, it seems pretty stable imo.

he took 2nd place in the parade, we never signed up we just told him to get in line lol 30 bucks for some more mods hahaha

i hooked my kayak to a trolling motor, pulls him right along pretty good, it will be plenty for his boat, can't wait to see him with that on it , i have ot get another one because i am not trying to keep up with him lol