1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My GMC 2500HD Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NAC, Nov 14, 2003.

1. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Here some pics of my truck

2. NAC

NAC Senior Member

GMC 2500HD Pics

Heres a pic

web dsc00374.jpg

3. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500HD Pic

Heres another pic

web dsc00368.jpg

4. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500 HD Pic

Heres another pic

web dsc00364.jpg

5. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500HD Pics

Heres a nother pic

web dsc00372.jpg

6. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500HD Pic

Heres a nother pic

web dsc00372.jpg

7. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500HD Pic

Heres another pic

web dsc00371.jpg

8. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2500HD Pic

Here another pic

web dsc00366.jpg

9. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the trucks looks pretty good, what year is it and what size plow is on it?

10. NAC

NAC Senior Member

2003 GMC 2500HD

Its a 2003 GMC 2500HD Diesel/Allison
    Front torsion bars are turned up 3/4"
    I have a Western 8' pro plow

11. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Nice truck:)

Do you have any info on the warning lights? Strobes?

12. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Lights

The lights I have Are LED's From 911EP. I Have 10 units 4 mounted on the back rack foward and reverse I have 2 int the front bumper and 2 in the rear bumper. Alsi I have 2 mounted on the western snow plow light bar with Quick Attaches.

13. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Do you have any side-facing lights? I'd be worried about being seen from the side and rear more than the front.

14. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Light info

Yes I have 4 rear facing lights. Also the 4 lights on the bach rack also illumanate from the sides so i can be seen from 360 Degrees.

Check out the web page for the light manufactor
    http://www.911ep.com/

15. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I see. Can you take a closer picture of the lights on the rack?

16. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

I was thinking I'm going to put two of these in the back of my truck, inside of course, and then probably another light fixture in the front. I can't remember the type but...I will probably put some strobes in my tail light area too. Of course the pic. I have won't be blue and red.

Blake
    WA

View attachment dmp2srblg.jpg

17. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Just out of curiosity, why are so many people against the 'standard' rotating or strobing beacon on the roof? I just don't think the hidden strobes give much warning, tey are low to the ground, primarily project to the front and rear and are very expensive compared to the amount of light they put out. A cheap strobe ($100) would be just as, if not more effective, due to it's higher mounting and better side visability.

Don't get me wrong, hide-a-ways and LED's are cool, but I don't think they are really sufficient for the PRIMARY warning apparatus.

18. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Lights

JOHN, yes regular warning lamp is allright but my problem is that I use my truck as an everyday work truck. So many times I have to put long lumber or even rebar up on an angle from the tailgait to the back rack so I cant have anything sticking out of the roof. Also If ere to see me truck at night it lights up for miles away very bright and you can see it from all sides. I will try to attach a mpeg movie as soon as I have a chance.

19. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

My GMC 200HD Pics.

I don't think that the deck and dash lights aren't bad. Now-a-days, they're very bright and visible. You wouldn't see police depts. using them if they weren't safe and easily visible. Those LED's are extremely bright. I don't think they're bad. Although, it's just a matter of opinion/personal taste.:drinkup:

Blake
    WA

20. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 Senior Member

were can i find the lights you are talking about???
    id like to get a set.