1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My garden tractor snowplow pictures

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Dec 6, 2000.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I have a page of pictures for my snowplow on my garden tractor... http://www.angelfire.com/in3/bhgt/snowplow.html
    i am interested in starting a page that has pictures of garden tractors with snowplows... if you have pictures of such or are interested, email me at: eric@bushhog.zzn.com
    Eric

2. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

did u build the plows or did u get them? the v-plow looks like it's not hooked to the tractor and just sits there. The gap u have between the two blades will give u run off. are you still working on the v-plow because it looks like it's just sitting there. I don't think many other people plow with garden tractors here. I might be getting an 18hp new holland tractor with hydraulic front and rear plows. That is more like a real tractor and not a garden tractor. if i get it this weekend, i'll send u some picts for your site.

good luck with the plow,

Bryan

3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Bryan,
    The V-plow is attached.. the front one i made and the back one i adapted to fit the back it was made for the front for a Wheel Horse by my granpa... thanks for sending the pics if you do...The runoff, small as it might be, will be caught by the rear blade, since they work on the same lift lever. i did just finish the blade, but it's attached.
    Eric

4. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Bryan,

Why are you buying a tractor? I thought you were saving for a plow truck.

Geoff

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Bryan told me he is thinking about selling sand mix in Greenwich. The prices he told me are much more than I get some 40 miles away in Danbury and Brookfield. He can make some real money. If not I want to hire him.

6. snow

Geoff-

I am getting the tractor for free. the engine doesn't work, but it will include a new engine. I will get it if my parents let me. I have to work on my snapper single stage snowblower, and then if i get the tractor it'll be another project.

Bryan

7. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers Member

snow-

Why are they getting rid of the tractor if they have a new engine for it??

8. GeoffD

If they won't let you have the tractor, how are you going to sell sand mix?

Geoff

9. snow

Geoff-
    CT18fireman misunderstood me. I said next year if i find a yard i might do it. I wouldn't this year, i have no place to store it and i don't have a loader. the tractor needs an engine, but my friend will be bringing a new(as in not the same one, it's a used engine) and i'll fix it up. i doubt i'll be able to get it anyhow, my parents say enough equipment. I might just leave it at school and work on it in tech class or after school.

Bryan

10. GeoffD

Ah,

the joys of being a parent. When I tell my kids, no snowmobile they go out and buy it anyways. I just can't win on that battle. I wish I could say no on something, and have them not do it. Oh yea the other one, no you can't borrow the F 650 the night before graduation. The only reason they didn't borrow it was because I put the key in the safe.

Geoff

11. SMB

SMB Junior Member

I'll take that tractor if your parents won't let you have it! :D

12. bdemir

bdemir Member

Geoff,
    lol
    I needed parents like you. My parents tell me.
    You want a motorcycle no problem just find a new place to live too. My dad tells me he will persoanlly demolish the bike when he sees it. I guess they just dont want to take care of me when im in pieces. I had to hide my last one.:D

13. Psyclopse

Psyclopse Member

Hey, the link didn't work when I tried. Did Santa crash the site?

14. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Same here could not get on it.

15. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

The only way I could get in is to click on his little red house.