1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Funny Sighting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Apr 8, 2003.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

hey all, just wanted to tell you all funny sighting i saw in this past snow storm (yesterdays)...I was doing my driveway with my tractor, and all of a sudden this smart guy comes flying up the hill. Im pretty sure it was my neighbors boyfriend that was gonna come and plow her out. So after flying up the hill he comes back down and begins to do my neighbors house(his girlfriends) So at first im feeling pretty pissed that this guy is taking my driveways, and also that particular girl pays really good too :D .. So this guy drops his blade and starts workin on it. It was then that the mad, angry feelings of mine turned into laughter and just shier amazement. This guy was not to bright. He back tracked the snow away from the garage at the top of the driveway making a pretty hefty snow pile. Then to find out he cant turn around in this tight area, he tries to back into the snow pile.. This is when i really started to laugh.. This guy floored it going in reverse, i sware the back tires popped up and went to the top of the pile and sunk.. Of course, now hes stuck.. After maneging to get his truck out, he tries to do it again!! im thinking wow not to bright, but he actually got out. so now he goes into reverse up the driveway and starts pushing it out. Im sure your thinking great he finally got it, but no, now he proceeds to push all the snow from her driveway across the street into my driveway! So me, very mad at this point throw my arms up in the air and say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??" Then he simply responded "Plowing" so im like this is it, im gonna beat this guy down, but just when i was about to get off my tractor, he started to push it out of my driveway. good right, lol not yet, get this..HE PUT A PILE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!! Im like "jeez this guy is ********" After getting stuck 4 more times he finally finishes 1 driveway in 2 hours.. Not to bad for someone using a Meyer Plow! :D :D

~Vinny~

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

you shoulda yelled

HEY BUSTER thats what you get for using a Meyer

Jay

3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Funny story :D but this time I cant hold the Meyer plow responsible. It sounds like the guy was a total idiot and didnt have the first clue how to plow or what to do. He was probably too busy trying to look "cool" in case his girlfriend was watching out the window, instead of paying attention to what he was doing. When you said to him, "What are you doing?", and he replied "Plowing", I would have said, "Oh is that what you call it?" LOL! Mike :waving:

4. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

PLOWING !?? :rolleyes:
    You should have told him that you had seen that done before and it didn't look like that !! :D :nod:

5. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

well mike, i said something else but lets just say it wouldnt be posted for that long:D

~Vinny~

6. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

You should have video taped him and sent it to America's dumbest people:nod:

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

no you shoulda taped him and sold it on ebay

people will buy anything stupid on there

You coulda called the auction "Meyer Maniacs gone wild Spring 03'"

Jay

8. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

LOL!!!! o man good one Jay lol i cant stop laughing lol......... Its so great how a Meyer plow can make so many people laugh!!:D :drinkup:

9. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

thats definately a good one i have a quote i always use and will fit right in on this thread:) "That's not nice, but it's funny!!!"

10. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

The question is not whether it was a Meyer plow, but whether it was on a 1/2 ton truck....

:)