1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Ford's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cda817, Nov 19, 2009.

1. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

[​IMG]

2007 F-350 6.0L Dump
    2006 F-250 5.4L Pickup that wasn't at the shop for the picture
    2005 F-350 5.4L Pickup

Haven't put the plows or spreader on yet will put up another picture as soon as they are on

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Those will look great with Boss V plows.

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Those look good!

4. Grass Master

Grass Master Banned

Nice trucks, Western plows?

5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

The Dump as a 9ft SS X-Blade, the 350 Pickup has a 8'6 Fisher V, The 250 has a 8' Fisher HD Straight blade. And I just picked up the new 1.8cy Fisher Polycaster for the Dump

6. Grass Master

Grass Master Banned

Well,.......... I guess I don't know my plow mounts very well. :eek:

Still nice rigs. :nod:

7. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Nice trucks. How come the dump has RI plates?

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

good looking trucks.

9. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

We do work in RI and CT and have offices in both locations. We bring all of the trucks to CT to plow snow tho, Not enough in RI to bother with.

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Very very nice!

11. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I love my fords they are great plow trucks. Now I just need to add a skid steer to the fleet for moving snow around.

12. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

someone has good taste in the lighting department ...

13. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

I use all Whelen Lights the dump has the light bar w/ takedowns and alley lights, 500 series leds in the grill and 4 more of the 500 series in the rear of the truck. It also has whelen led brake lights and back up lights in the light box that you can see on rear of the truck.

The 350 Pickup has a whelen dual dash light and a 8 head traffic advisor on the backrack.

The 250 Pickup has a low profile 24" strobe light bar on a back rack.

You can't miss my trucks in the winter time I have people pull over when the dump truck is all lit up they think its an ambulance. The lights are so bright you can barely look at it.

14. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Very nice rigs. Professional appearance. I like the lights too. Can't be too safe.

15. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Finally all three together and clean!

[​IMG]

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks realy good man! I like how you have the same body styles.....how do you like the fisher spreader?

17. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Thank you!...I love the new spreader being able to push a button and your spreading salt instantly is great. Has plenty of power wet sand to dry salt it moves and spreads it all. No problems other than the flow gate was cut a little to long on one side and when closed down it hit the conveyor and broke the gate. Dealer replaced it on the spot.

18. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Looks good...

19. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

How much ballest do you run with the EZV? Do you have any pics with it up, to show how much it squats?

20. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

I don't run with any real ballast I usually have 2 or 3 snowblowers in the bed and 3 or 4 bags of salt. It carries the plow very well and this picture is without Timbrens I just picked up a set and will be installing them this week. It only squats about 1" with the plow up.

[​IMG]