1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Fords

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by powerstroke 03, Aug 15, 2010.

1. powerstroke 03

powerstroke 03 Junior Member
    from Ma

Hello I have always enjoyed looking at everyones rigs, so i thought i'd post a few of mine. Hope it works as this is my first time posting.

2. powerstroke 03

from Ma

my computer is not allowing me to up load check back I'll get them up, sorry.

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Try reducing the size. Where are you from is MA by the way?

4. powerstroke 03

from Ma

Thanks, Thats the problem, my pics are too big so i will have to resize them, might take me a little but i will make sure i get them up! Iam from Seekonk, 5 min from Providence, R.I Sorry again about not having the pics up Guys!

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Try this. Super slick, super easy to use software, you just right click on the picture, choose the size you want, and you're done.

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I know right where that is. I've been down there a few times to the race track there. Good time.