1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Flyer

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ICindrich, Jan 25, 2006.

1. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Here is my flyer, probly not gonna distribute until fall, but input on it would be greatly aprieciated!

Thanks, Ivan

Attached Files:

2. Yup

The words themselves seem good, the content is good. But IMO it could use a more flashy or bright theme. Use color in the words, put a graphic on top.....ect. Good luck!

3. Here

Here you go Ivan, I messed with your title a little, hope you don't mind. You can do this yourself by using cooltext.com! I will also post the flyer that I use. Keep in mind that my flyer is directed more toward commercial contracts!

NOTE: The files are too big....give me your email address and i will be more than happy to email them!

4. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

My email is Cindrichsnow@cox.net The reason that I didn't make it more flashy is that I am a cheap ******* and color copies cost lots of payup ! But if you guys say it will work, I'll give it a try,
    thanks, this site is the best
    Ivan

5. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I agree that it should be a little more flashy. Make people want to read it. Personally If I got a letter I would probably just look past it. Go to Microsoft.com they have some icons. i used a few from there. Good luck

6. Sent

I emailed it over!!!!!!!!!! Check it out!

7. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Jon, it looks great and I agree about the heavier paper. I'm gonna get to staples this week to get some.

Thanks again,
    Ivan

8. THE BOSS 1975

THE BOSS 1975 Senior Member

Always remember the best advertising is word of mouth.We don't do any advertising not even the phone book .every year we still have customers that send us on average of 20-25 customers each year.. something i did notice on your flyer is it does not say anything about being fully insured This is what will separate you from the low ballers .It cant hurt to try sending flyers to pick up some extra work at all.But i feel the insurance is a big factor of why we get all the work ,all of our accounts are high end 1 mill + so to them insurance is a must. otherwise your flyer seems to be professional !:gunsfiring: low ballers

9. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

I have the fully insured part on my card, my father and I run a fairly large construction company and we pay over 25,000 a year to those insurance b@stards, so adding plowing to the premium won't be too big a deal. But thanks for the heads up and I will add it to the flyer.

Ivan

10. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Oh yeah, and when I say "my father and I run a fairly large construction company", I play a large part in running it, but not in getting the profits, so this is why I'm going into plowing!