1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My ''fleet''

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by VALENTIN, Jan 17, 2006.

1. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Hello AMERICA!!

My new SALES FLEET its ready to hit the streets!!!!!!!!!

VALENTIN

panoramic meyer 1.2.jpg

2. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

the socont one::redbounce

panoramic meyer 2.2.jpg

3. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Hey Valentin,

The fleet is Lookin Good. I have been following your posts and have noticed that nobody has asked this, What kind of lights are those on the plow frame?
    Are they a new item? Can you snap a close up photo of the plow lights for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck with your business. Maybe someday they will have some other plow manufacturers in Romania. I would stay on top of this and see if other manufacturers are willing to deal with you. It seems that you already have the market cornered. I would try to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Jason

4. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

pic number 3

panoramic meyer 3.2.jpg

5. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

pic number 4

panoramic meyer 4.2.jpg

6. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

and ..... the artistic pic!

panoramic meyer 5.2.jpg

7. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

pic number 6

panoramic meyer 6.2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  8. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

.... tomorow .... on the streets ...... YOU CAN SEE THE BUCHAREST CITY!

9. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Why the two cars?
    you should have 3 trucks, the trucks would be able to show your product.
    The cars are just toys, leave them at home.

10. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Sno Farmer,

The additional cars are our cars! The truck is the demo car! We can't have 3 demo cars! It’s too much!

We are trying ...... you know.... sorry that you are not happy with our idea. Maybe it’s wrong but ...... its eye catching.....you can say it!!!!!

Stay put for tomorrow pictures!

Valentin

11. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Yes the cars are flashy..:nod:
    You mean your business has one truck and two cars, sell the cars and get two more trucks.
    You can drive them every where you can drive the cars and you can put plows on them too.

The cars makes it look like the teenager saying, look at me!! look at me !!
    and have nothing to do with plowing other than your advertising.
    You want to sell plows show the people plow trucks not flashy cars...

Not happy!!, or happy!! what does that have to do with my opinion?
    what you do, has no effect on me or my life, I was offering an opinion, you posted the pics...:waving:

12. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Thank you SnoFarmer!

Your comments are very much appreciated! And I say to you that you are right!

I don't know a lot of folks that are selling snow plows! Maybe you don't now that we've just started 3 months ago.....and we are so far away.... Romania!

Our believe is that we will succeed in this business because nobody tried this before here!

I repeat that the small cars are our personal cars..... And.....our company is dealing with a lot of things (mostly logistics) ...... we’ve started Meyer dealership investing a lot of money in advertising (including buying a demo car – the truck in the pic).....

.....I’m so, so, sorry that I had the STUPID IDEA to put a sticker on my personal car........And not to sell (my personal car)..... Sorry again....we are just some kids playing around.....

We will try to do our best!

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Valentine, just ignore SnoFairy, I think it's a cool idea, he obviously didn't read your first thread that those are you personal cars. Heck I'd put a sticker on my truck if I could right it off on the year end taxes, but our government would be all over me.

Nice job, glad your a plowsite member and as always look forward to your latest pictures and up to date info on selling plows in Romania :)

14. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Do whatever you want with you personal cars! I think they look great. It is amazing to see all the things that you have done in just three months. Keep up the good work over there!

15. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Whats up with the name calling?
    I have my opinion and you have yours.
    Whats the matter can't you voice your opinion without calling some one names? And I wasn't even talking to you any way.

I still think he would be better off with 3 trucks. Why can't a nice truck be his Daly driver?
    It looks like he could afford them.
    Whatever... Anyway Nice car and SUV, real flashy!!:nod:
    Good luck...

16. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Keep the cars...they look sharp. The 300Z is a sweet ride and you'll get just as much business either way, car or truck.

What matters is your knowledge. You have the market cornered in Romania. I wish I was in your shoes. Best of wishes.

If you ever need an American partner...let me know!!:jester:

17. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yeah the cars look great but what purpose do they have as far as snow removal? Is Meyers giving you a kick back to display their name? :confused: If you are trying a new business where no one else plows snow then I would think you would need to come up with a business name and display that on all the vehicles.

18. me1223

me1223 Member

well I don't think that he understands that you are selling the plows not offering a service. As well he probably doesn't get that cars are the norm in that part of the world and that its only here in north america that we drive tanks to get groceries,

19. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

NO ,,,I get it He is opening a business selling plows not plowing.
    You want to get your product out there and for people to see it.
    If you know nothing about what a Meyer is. How will seeing Meyer plastered all over a car inform the public as to what your selling, It's not the U.S.A. they may not know what a Meyer is.

JMO,:drinkup: Seeing a truck with a plow on it with Meyer and your info May lead to selling more plows. But your right, I don't understand:waving:

LOL!! I get it know, the cars are for speedy delivery of parts to broken plows in the field,,, Sh!t :realmad: the road is not plowed, boy I wish I had another plow truck instead of this P.O.S...... lol:waving:

20. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

North East Minn. is that by Fargo ??