1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my fleet this winter

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by icl, Dec 20, 2011.

1. icl

icl Member

I took the HOA contract for landscape work this spring and got the snow contract this fall. Have a case 445 to back drag the drives and pile snow and have a Western wide out on my 1999 3500 DRW dump bed to do the streets. Along with many snowblowers and shovels for the fun stuff......now just SNOW!!!

2011-11-18 08.35.15.jpg

2. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Looks good. Now only if we could get some snow...

3. TatraFan

TatraFan Senior Member

Are all the trucks in the fleet the same?

4. icl

icl Member

That is the "fleet" for this year. If we actually get some snow I hope to add a second truck next year.

5. TatraFan

TatraFan Senior Member

Okay- the fleet is one truck... Okay cool. I just wondered if you didn't buy say two or three of the same exact trucks so one picture of a truck could represent multiple trucks.

6. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

I was hoping for a fleet... Not a truck. Hope the wideout treats you right

7. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like it will work just fine for you, now pray to the snow gods that you get to use your truck this year.

8. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

his fleet is the truck and the machine Thumbs Up whats the big fruckin deal????:rolleyes:

good luck this year ICL......:salute: love the dump

9. TatraFan

TatraFan Senior Member

Fleet usually implies more than one-- I was expect to see more trucks. I thought I missed something?

10. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE Member

Congrats on the Contract,
    How many homes in the community and how many roads do you have to take care of.

11. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Get some more pics of the dump, and a few of the 445 :D
    Looks like a nice rig

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

wheres the fleet?