1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My fishers loosing its blood! Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Santry426, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Well my MM2 made it through the storm til the last hour when I was checking eveything out. On the pump in the middle theres the big square part around it where the hoses go on....On the back passender side"of the square" it seems to be loosing fluid around there? I cant really track down where its comming from. I havent gone out and pulled it off yet. Has anyone had any issues with leaking from that area? Those hoses are all good. Is that square part something that inorder to fix is all one piece with the pump itself?
  2. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

I just had this happen to me last night also see my thread mm2 leaking and read that if that is whats going on it will cost you 32.00 for the parts where do you live I may be able to repair it if you can not im in bellingham ma off 495
  3. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Im right off rt 3 in braintree