1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my first video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by turfman15, Dec 29, 2009.

1. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

Here is my first video, so go easy on me. it is a video of my light set up. i have strobes in the corner lights as well as the reverse lights. a led light bar with arrowstick. and a pair of LIN6's in the corner of the rear bumper. i have other reverse lights that is why the strobes are in there. hope you like it. just remember its my first time.:jester:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFsBaAOQXkg

2. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

That's a nice video! And a nice truck,,,, but the light bar would have been enough for me.

3. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

its a disease:D

4. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

I agree. Thats alot of lights

5. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Looks good!! Did someone steal your tailgate??:D

6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good.

7. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

nobody stole it. i have a daniels pull plow so i take it off to see better. thanks for the compliments.:waving:

8. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

reminds me of my use to be rich neighbor, somehow he had a pace truck with all the strobes and wacky lights you could buy, i videoed it and all ya seen was a blur . i lmao

9. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

aren't you scared of losing all the stuff in the back?

nice light bar

10. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

How do you like that headache rack? I having trying to talk myself into buying one for about year now. Just cant seem to drop $700 on one.

11. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

everything is strapped in. the light bar is great. the rack i got off ebay for 459 like two years ago. now they are up to 600 or 700. i guess aluminum went up.

12. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks really sweet! You should post some pics with your plows on.

13. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

i will this weekend. we are supposed to get some snow. i will keep my fingers crossedpayup