1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My First Time!!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bstout, Dec 1, 2007.

1. bstout

bstout Member

I used my new Boss 7' 6" Sport Poly for the first time today. What a rush! I have a half mile long driveway and have plowed it with my 1951 Allis-Chalmers for the last nine years. Today I sat in the comfort of my heated cab and casually plowed the driveway. My Boss is on the front of my 2005 Tundra 4X4. I can't whip this thing around like I can my tractor but I don't really need too. I'm use to getting the job done fast. That isn't necessary now.

Since I'm in outta the cold! xysport
  2. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

nice work! thats a long driveway.... I've plowed the last couple years with a straight blade and hopefully tonight will be able to pop the cherry on my brand new vee-blade. If you could blow some of that snow across the lake it would be much appreciated!! :)
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I happy to hear about the BOSS plow but I could do without the Tundra :gunsfiring:

Just my .02 cents worth..
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto Eyesell...:D Good Luck!