1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My First Time Out!!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

My 1st time out, 01 F-350 4x4 with boss 8ft V-plow.
    Boy I had fun!:bluebounc

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Looks great, how do you you like the v plow, compared to a straight blade.? I want to get a v
  3. Gatewayuser

This is the 1st plow I've owned besides on a garden tractor.
    I love the plow its very efficient, like on that parking lot I can push all the snow onto the grass in one spot it makes the customer happy they have every parking space open.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice rig. Love the name of the thread!:D :waving:
  5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Great looking set up! F350 is the way to go! But kinda pain in the butt plow to start with. Have fun:waving:
  6. Gatewayuser

Why is it a pain to start with? The only thing thats a pain is that my truck sits so high I can't see the plow when its down.
  7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a very very nive looking truck minus i have never liked running boards that go down the side of the bed

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Gateway that is a great setup you have there. I would love to try out a Boss V plow sometime but I probably should not because I'm sure that I would want one after I tried it.

Oh by the way are your trucks headlights on in the picture? It sure looks like it.
  9. Gatewayuser

Only the parking lights are on they put out enough to plow with.
    I bet you would want one too they are soooo nice.
    I don't like the running boards either they came with the truck, I am going to get the tube ones this spring.