1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My First Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GTLS, Aug 4, 2011.

1. GTLS

GTLS Member

Just picked this up. It's a MM1, 2 plug set up. I got the plow and like-new mounts for $700. Plow works mint. This is after a fresh coat of paint. I do need the truck-side wiring harness as well as a controller for this if anyone has one. This is going on my 1999 Chevy 2500. What do you guys think? Any reccomendations? Here's the best pic I have so far...

IMG00107-20110803-1657.jpg

2. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

What paint did you use looks pretty good

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

$700 is a wicked good deal. Good luck with it.

4. GTLS

GTLS Member

I went to the Fisher dealer to get the right shade of yellow. And thanks!

5. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Looks good. If you decide to lose the snofoil, let me know. I know someone thats looking for one.

6. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

Are those snofoils made of plastic or metal?

7. GTLS

GTLS Member

I saw a snowfoil on CL for about $75, if your buddy is still interested. I think I'll keep mine, though. This one is made of metal

8. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Good!!!!

9. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

That's what is hanging on my '96 2500 and it hasn't done me wrong... I do need to get a foil though... good luck with it!

10. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

cheeper and faster to use rustolum safty yellow. and its just a shade or 2 brighter. that what i did with mine. and brush/roll it on dont spray can it .

but looks good.