1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my first plow truck before the zr2

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Jan 9, 2007.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

this is my 92 s10 blazer this was the truck my plow first went on when i bought it back in 03. i still have the blazer shes a little more modified but stays in the garage and goes to shows now, got a few awards for it too

Img0C43.jpg

untitled.JPG

Img03E3.jpg

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a nice compact rig but if thats your truck now in your avator then shes just as nice

3. KCB

KCB Senior Member

Lets see some pics of the ZR2.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i used to have an 88 gmc jimmy,2 door, i loved that thing, it was unstopable, i beat the balls off of it and it just wouldent die, not to mention i used to hit stuff all the time and it would never dent, and i mean never, we used to rearend eachother at stop lights and it never dented, lol ah the god old days, lol

5. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

thats a nice clean suv for the year...i have a 1994 explorer that was trashed....my 1st car ever