1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My F250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by swisconsin, Feb 28, 2008.

1. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

finally had a half way decent day and got my truck sort of clean so I figured I would snap a pic of it
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

looks good!

how do you like the snowway? do you have the dp system? if so how is it?

3. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

so far so good with the snoway. I wish the blade itself was taller and yeah it has the DP on it which works really good in residential driveways

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet truck! How does the dp work for real deep snow?

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Was just thinking you need a taller blade, I even feel my 29 isn't tall enough! some times!

6. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice looking unit....I'm kicking around the idea of a snoway myself....I'm not too far from you...up near Janesville.

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice setup

8. swisconsin

swisconsin Junior Member

Deep snow I have to go back and scrape and then back drag again but not to big of deal. It still does better than just having it float.

As far as the truck goes I love it plenty of weight and come next Monday it will have a nice new 4inch stainless exhaust bully dog chip and pillar gauges. Then all I have left to do is get the 4 inch blocks in the rear swapped out for the 2 inchers to level it out