1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My F250 loaded and ready to Go

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plow4u, Jan 6, 2011.

1. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

Couple pics of my 2010 F250 w/wideout loaded and ready for snow tonight.

f250wide3.jpg

f250wide2.jpg

f250wideout1.jpg

2. tiaquessa

tiaquessa Senior Member

Truck looks awesome. The front end looks like it holds that plow really well. Good luck.

3. sappel138

sappel138 Member

NICE! Truck holds your gear really well. Question- Do you find it difficult to plow at night with the tinted side windows? Any creative work-arounds for it?

4. pjnlandscape

pjnlandscape Member

I plow at night with tinted glass all around too. It does not affect my vision I am pretty used to it I think your eyes adjust after a while.

Plow4u what wheel and tire combo are you running? those tires seem to fill the wheel wells really nice!

5. sappel138

sappel138 Member

I've gotten used to it as well. If it's REALLY dark (like no street lights or something) I'll roll down a window. But I also use a backup camera for the tight spots. Was just curious how others deal with a similar thing.

6. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Awesome set up Thumbs Up. I like that color a lot. I almost went with that color but I ended up going with black. What kind and size of tires do you have.

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

The is the a nice set up there. How long have you been running the wideout and any problems you can let me know. First year with the xls and just looking for things to check on? Thanks

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks great...i love the color of your truck

9. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Cool looking truck! What size spreader is that in the back?

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

great looking ride

11. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks really good!

12. Great looking setup, that looks to be a Gas truck correct??
    Those tires look really nice and aggressive!

13. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Sweet set-up looking set-up. Good luck with the snow you have coming!

14. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Truck looks great, awesome setup. Have fun tonight.

15. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

how many hours on those wing's and cutting edge? guessing u had that on a other truck before

16. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

truck

Love the wideout did have it on my 2007 Silverado 2500 for two seasons. Ford handles the plow so much better,this is my first Ford and I love the truck, Have had 4 Dodges and the Chevy and this beats them all. Tires are 285 70 17 Cooper Discover ST's First snow the BFG had to go. Spreader is a salt Dogg 075 My other truck has a tailgate so this way I carry about 1000 pound of extra bagged salt with me for just in case I run out. This will be the third season on the cutting edges, getting replaced next week. Thanks for the great comments from everyone and stay safe out there.ussmileyflag

17. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic