1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My F150 Snoway MT 7.5

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by computerguy, Dec 28, 2003.

1. computerguy

computerguy Member

Here's a pic of the old truck and new plow

dsc01270 copy.jpg

2. computerguy

computerguy Member

And another

dsc01271 copy.jpg

3. computerguy

computerguy Member

Love Them Timbrens!

dsc01275 copy.jpg

4. computerguy

computerguy Member

Barely moves once plow is down.

dsc01274 copy.jpg

5. computerguy

computerguy Member

Wish I had a pic before the Timbrens but I don't. It would sag like a wounded animal. Easy to install too.

dsc01276 copy.jpg

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice truck:)

7. SYL

SYL Junior Member
    from ottawa

Awesome,

I have a 00 Lariat Off Road Package looks very similar to your truck just fancier bigger tires, leather etc... thinking about putting a plow on to offset truck costs thus allowing to trade more often. Couple of residentials maybe? These pics have me wound up for sure. Don't see too many 97-03 style with plows around here mind you we seem to be getting more rain than snow lately. Do you have down pressure, do you push a lot or mininal like I would do? Perhaps you can inbox has I know this is a pictures forum.

Thanks!

sly

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nice set up, you gave me a couple ideas for lettering on my truck, thanks :D

9. Blamby

Blamby Junior Member

How much did the plow cost$$$$

10. computerguy

computerguy Member

3600 installed with Tibrens in front

11. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I like the clear blade, I bet it looks awesome with the black truck at night. :)