1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jayman3, Feb 10, 2008.

1. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

My 06 Case 580 Super M with a pusher box,and my 03 F350 ,the pile behind has about 800 hundred loads of snow blown in there,man are we getting it hard up here in Ottawa Canada.

2. BREAULT69

BREAULT69 Member

Those piles have a greenish tint to them. Like MONEY GREEN.
  3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a good looking team
  4. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Thanks they work good together but next year I am goin to put on some snogates on the backhoe instead of the box,it is a bit heavy and hard to turn.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

must be nice to get snow, lol its been so warm here all the piles have pretty much melted, lol great looking equipment man!
  6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment and HUGE piles :dizzy:
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pics!! I heard on the news that you guys are having a record winter!:drinkup:
  8. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment!!!
    ......its snowing here right now......hoping for a blizzard.payup only 3 other plowable snow storms this winter.:realmad:
  10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Equpment and HUGE pile
  11. shepoutside

shepoutside Member

Glad to hear of other canucks that are busy too :bluebounc
  12. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Yes the piles are getting big very costly,we have hauled over 5000 loads so far,got an 08 hoe coming at the end of March,just in time for excavation time.
  13. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment, that pile is huge.
  14. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

tymusicYes it is getting big and by the way it keeps snowing here it is only going to get bigger.
  15. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

how do those sides on the fisher do? i was thinking of doing it to one of my trucks but wasnt too sure of the pro / cons ... any insight?
  16. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sweet pile and nice equipment. Can you send some of that down here to us Jerseyans?
  17. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

They work good they hold in the snow,after the plow is full the do spill,but that is expected,you have to watch out for the curbs,I hit one at the begining of the season and it bent the plow a bit,you can,t backdrag tight from the curb,but they are worth it.You guys should see the size of my piles now man they are twice as high.I am all by the hour now,busted my cm's so some good coin now.
  18. Eddie D

Eddie D Member

I like the idea of the pusher and truck plow. Can you take some more close up pic's of both? Did you make them and can you take them off quickly?
  19. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Senior Member

Is the pusher and bucket all one unit or is the pusher separate? Sweet setup!!:salute:
  20. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Are you Ottawa East? or west?