1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Equipment For The 2009-2010 Seaon

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Smokeyone22, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Smokeyone22

Smokeyone22 Junior Member

This is my stuff for the upcoming seaon. I got an 99 F-150 with a 7.5ft western plow. The honda snowblower i just about stole from my full-time job found it sitting in a warehouse unused just had to clean out the carb and i added the light kit. Then i got the little toro power curve for sidewalks hope you like the pics.

2. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Looks good, so what did ya pay for the tracked honda?
  3. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

looks good, how do you like the trac snow blower?
  4. Smokeyone22

the honda snowblower i got for $500 it sat in a warehouse building at work on a pallet. They used it a few times then left the gas in it. I think i am going to like it i just got it and havent had enough snow to try it out yet. I am excited though. The honda's are great durable machines. My dad has one and his is 15-17 years old still looks brand new, Mine also has a cab that came with it new in the box. Waiting to find time to put that on still.
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good and now we need some SNOW
  6. Smokeyone22

come on snow!!!!! Think we should get some on friday from what i am hearing!!
  7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, thats a nice blower.
  8. Smokeyone22

ya i should like it especally for the price!! :D
  9. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Those Honda blowers are sweet, Dad has one and it's bad @ss.. Loading and unloading that thing wont be fun though but it go through anything.
  10. Smokeyone22

ya i got ramps but i probably wont take it with me all the time. I got it cause it was such a good deal now if i need to start moving banks back then it may go out with me it walks right up the ramps though no problem! ussmileyflag
  11. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

That tracked blower just looks beastly!! so does the truck seeing as its a FORD
  12. Smokeyone22

yes this is my first year with a plow on that truck so we will see how it goes. Cant wait to try the track snowblower!
  13. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

That is a sweet blower.....it would be fun to have one just to have!!
  14. Smokeyone22

ya that is why i bought it. Didnt really need it but it was a good deal and figured why not