1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My employees are anxiously awaiting snow...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CrazyCooter, Oct 15, 2006.

1. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Senior Member

They are just drooling to get out in the truck and plow...

coworkers.jpg

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Got to love taking the dog plowing. Nice Pic

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

do you take all of them with you plowing

4. CrazyCooter

Not all at once -- If I had all of them in the truck, they'd fog up the windows in the truck faster than to teenagers at makeout point! Plus, when I get out to shovel, sometimes I have a tough time gettin the driver's seat back...

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice dogs there. Here is my lab, pic was taken on Lake Winnipesaukee NH.
    [​IMG]

6. CrazyCooter

That picture can't be correct; I see your dog next to water, yet the dog looks dry? Did you phtoshop it or something? :nod: No way my dogs would b dry with that water behind them - I live on a river, and it's almost impossible to keep them dry. On the plus side, it cuts don on the baths...

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's not photoshopped silly :dizzy: .

8. CrazyCooter

Duhhh, I know :nod: I was joking, sorry if that passed by you. With my dogs you have to physically restrain them from going in the water. I don't just mean summer. Spring thaw? 35 degrees outside? Ices floes on the river? What do you mean, I can't go for a swim? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOUR FREAKIN MONTHS!!

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Oh I know you were. He likes to wade in the water and drink non stop and won't jump off the dock like my yellow lab I had. My Boston terrier swims for fun and for the ball. The day this was taken, she went under and I had to rescue her. Scary moment.

10. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

those are some nice looking dogs..Here are mine, male and female pure bred shephards...still puppies!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. CrazyCooter

Al my dogs love to jump off the dock; the older yellow lab is getting a little too old to do it now though. That is scary, never gave a thought that I'd have to jump in and rescue one of them, guess I think of them as unsinkable :)

12. CrazyCooter

Big suckers you've got there. My golden pup eats as much as the other three dogs combined -- 8 cups of food a day. Pig!

My Shep/Chow mix passed away last year, wonderful dogs. Next pup is going to be a St. Bernard.

13. M&M Services

from midwest

HAHAHA thank you crazy cooter..they are something..filled with energy..
    that st bernard is going to be a big dog!

14. CrazyCooter

I guess they are filled with energy. Mine used to jump over my 6ft fence, and never had to open the door for him to get in my truck, the open window would do just fine. You'd let him out, wonder where he was, and he'd be sitting there in the driver's seat. Nuts.

Yes, Looking forward to having a big, big dog for a change. I don't think my wife shares my enthusiasm :)

15. M&M Services

from midwest

My aunt has a new findland/st bernad mix it is 170lbs at 3 yrs old...big dog! LOL about jumping through the window ....they like the car....You cant beat them though they are a mans best friend!

16. CrazyCooter

Yeah, cant wait, prob next spring I'll look around and see what I can find for pups.
    Yes, the do like the car, and especially the truck. People wonder why I don't have a leather interior .. Four dogs is my answer! Easier to wash the fabric than to restich leather.... I know, my couch is tattered!