1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my driveway is a ice rink...vid

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 91AK250, Feb 29, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

since it warmed into the 40s my driveway glazed over real nice, then once it froze again made it really nasty. i've been fine with my truck because i have studded snow tries. today with my new plymouth with new all seasons i had a hell of a time getting it up the driveway. i had to break open 2 bags of sand to get it back out of the driveway (normaly never sand) haha thought i'd share the vid.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/np06CzInFFE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/np06CzInFFE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That had to suck and then she fell. I would have pushed the drive with the plow earlier in the day when it warmed up.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

lol dude your hilarious. everything goes on youtube! you should call fox, maybe theyll do a reality show :D
    we had ice like that a few weeks ago, some people with low dirveways had a good 5" of ice because of run off from a day earlier.

4. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

it was over a week ago when it warmed up, it has not been above freezing since then..and when it did warm up there was no getting 6" of solid ice and a tiny bit of sluch off..i tried lol

yeah she fell twice..it was awsome! haha

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i got a good laugh at her comentary abd her falling at the end what a good way to end. o ya i hope shes ok. and next year stud the car tires