1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My dream rig!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ThatGuySnowPlow, Dec 19, 2015.

1. ThatGuySnowPlow

ThatGuySnowPlow Member

Now this is a badass setup!!!!!!

hummer-h1-on-mattracks-with-snow-plow-favorite-cars-carzz_190132_xl.jpg

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't have a straight blade on there.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That would be fun for about a half hour. I'll take a reg cab single wheel F350 with a V or something.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's a v, just have to look really close to notice.

Depending on what you're trying to do that H1 would either be perfect or the worst plow truck ever.

5. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

probably get through anything with the tracks. Pretty cool looking, if nothing else.

Good eye Mark - that is a V on it

6. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

It's definitely bad a$$, I would like it better with the rims and tires unless I was off grid.

7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

8. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

WOW, I never knew those tanks were used for dirt work and had that ability, Those operators got big ones, Tank was shifting with huge load in front of it.

I change my mind rather have the tank off grid.

9. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Oh come on, you better use the search function. I'm a relative newcomer on here, but even I know you can't plow with a tracked machine. Ha Ha, LMAO.