1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Dodge plow trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rich Hunter, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Now if it would just snow!

plow truck.jpg
  2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

aaaaaa jealous a ramcharger that is what i want next!!!!!
  3. randomb0b123

from america

what size tires on the one with the fLAMEs?
  4. 31x10.50x15 on the one with flames. It has a 360 throttlebody engine in it and is pretty much stock.. The other one I bought brand new and transplanted a 440,Dana60's with a detroit locker in rear and a whole bunch of other goodies..
  5. randomb0b123

from america

ooo ya i didnt see that it is an 8 lug cool is that like a direct swap or do you need to get custom driveshafts?
  6. Yup.. Had to shorten the shafts. And build a big block 727 tranny with the right input to output shaft to take a 208 transfer case. I bought this truck brand new and have had a big block in it for about 10 years.. The first one was a 383 magnum then a 400 magnum and now the 440..
  7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

my dad used to plow with a ramcharger, he said it was a guzzler. he made a custom jump seat in the middle that i used to sit on. no car seats back then lol. then he traded that in on a 94 ram 1500, first year they did the re-design.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice truck...looks like a beast
  9. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Kind of looks like there is a Fisher speedcast on the lifted Ram. I see the headlights & a yellow triangle lift arm on it.

Ya might wanna fix that broken taillight also or Sheriff Buford T justice will pull you over.
  10. Yes.. you are correct.. Got a Meyers on the other one..
  11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks!
  12. etpros

etpros Junior Member

we have on as well a 87 tho.