1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Dodge & Boss

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mortician79, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Well here is my 2008 Dodge Ram Hemi with a 7'6" Boss Sport Duty Poly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't wait for snow!:D

2. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

You have to love the new blade! Clean set up thats for sure!!!:drinkup:

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

sweet rig .. good brand choice ..... " sharp dressed man " lol ... now its time for snow ehh ...

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

the plow lioghts look like they are angled to the sky. also how does the truck hande the weight???? take a pic with the plow raised.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. :drinkup:

Pics explain the user name. :nod:

6. Yeah the headlights still need to be aimed.

I will post some pics with the plow up, but the truck just goes down a bit and it rides excellent still.

I love how quick the hydraulics work and it sounds amazing, lol.

7. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Looks good, what do you plow?

8. I just plow my parking lot here at my funeral home and my personal driveway.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I noticed that about the new lights a while back. All the guys that have been posting their new boss plows, all the lights look the same. They all seem to appeared angled up, i guess thats the way theyre supposed to look.

Very nice setup by the way! youll love the Boss

10. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

I thought the same thing when I used to see the pics...then I bought a new BOSS and well yup, they do look like that in person...look angled up but they really aren't! Should hangle the weight great, thats a nice little set up!

11. Thanks for the comments, I am super stoked for winter!

Last year I had a '84 Chev K10 with a Fisher 7.5' all hydraulic blade, it was slow and the truck was in great shape but not family friendly.

The new truck is a super setup for what I need it for, and I love the sound of the boss when it's in action.

12. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i have a friend thats going to school for that now, he wants to be rich,lol hes young what does he know.

yup you had to get a black one lol the blade needs to be black,or you could have them do a vinyl wrap and see how that holds up? itd be a write off, but it might work. it could look like your pushin a coffin lol